B. SECTORS AND TRADES ELIGIBLE FOR INVESTMENT INCENTIVES
I. SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ELECTRONICS, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, PRODUCTION OF MATERIALS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
1. Manufacture of products on the list of key mechanical products under the Prime Minister’s decisions.
2. Investment in research and development (R&D) activities.
3. Manufacture of steel billets from iron ores, high-class steel and alloys.
4. Manufacture of coke and activated charcoal.
5. Manufacture of energy-efficient products.
6. Manufacture of petrochemicals, pharmachemicals, basic chemicals, and plastic and rubber technical components.
7. Manufacture of products with an added value of 30% or more (as guided by the Ministry of Planning and Investment).
8. Manufacture of automobiles and spare parts; shipbuilding.
9. Manufacture of electronic accessories and components and detail assemblies outside List A of this Appendix.
10. Manufacture of machine tools, machinery, equipment, spare parts for agricultural and forestry production, aquaculture, salt making, food processing machinery and irrigation equipment outside list A of this Appendix.
11. Production of asbestos substitutes.
1. Rearing, growing, harvest and processing of pharmaceutical materials; protection and conservation of genetic resources and precious, rare and endemic species used as pharmaceutical materials.
2. Production and refining of feeds for cattle, poultry and aquatic animals.
3. Provision of scientific and technical services for cultivation, husbandry, aquaculture, plant and livestock protection.
4. Building, renovation and upgrading of slaughterhouses; industrial-scale preservation and processing of poultry and cattle.
5. Building and development of centralized material zones for processing industries.
6. Exploitation of aquatic resources.
III. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION, INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION
1. Building and development of infrastructure of industrial complexes.
2. Building of apartment buildings for workers in industrial parks, export processing zones, hi-tech parks, economic zones; building of condominiums for students and houses for social policy beneficiaries; investment in construction of functional urban centers (including preschools, schools and hospitals) for workers.
3. Response to oil spills, mountain, dike, riverbank, coastal, dam and reservoir erosion and other environmental incidents; application of technologies to reduce ozone layer-depleting greenhouse gas emissions.
4. Investment in and commercial operation of goods fair and exhibition centers, logistic centers, warehouses, supermarkets and trade centers.
IV. EDUCATION, CULTURE, SOCIAL AFFAIRS, SPORTS AND HEALTH CARE
1. Investment in and commercial operation of infrastructures for education and training establishments; investment in the development of non-public education and training establishments of pre-school education; general education and vocational education.
2. Manufacture of medical equipment and devices, construction of warehouses for preservation of pharmaceutical products, reserves of curative medicines for humans in response to natural disasters, calamities and dangerous epidemics.
3. Manufacture of pesticides and insecticides and pesticide and insecticide materials; and preventive and curative medicines for livestock and aquatic animals.
4. Investment in laboratories to conduct bio-test and bioavailability assessment of drugs; pharmaceutical establishments meeting good practice standards for drug manufacturing, preservation, testing, and clinical trial.
5. Investment in research to prove scientific grounds of traditional medicine recipes, and formulation of standards for testing eastern and traditional medicine recipes.
6. Investment in and commercial operation of physical training and sports centers; training facilities and physical training and sports clubs, stadiums and swimming pools; establishments for production, manufacture and repair of equipment, supplies and equipment for physical training and sports.
7. Investment in and commercial operation of public libraries and cinemas. 8. Investment in construction of cemeteries and crematoria and electric crematoria.