(To the Government’s Decree No. 118/2015/ND-CP of November 12, 2015)
A. SECTORS AND TRADES ELIGIBLE FOR SPECIAL INVESTMENT INCENTIVES
I. HIGH TECHNOLOGY, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND SUPPORTING INDUSTRY
- Application of high technologies on the list of high technologies prioritized for development investment under the Prime Minister’s decisions.
- Manufacture of products on the list of hi-tech products encouraged for development under the Prime Minister’s decisions.
- Manufacture of supporting industry products under the Prime Minister’s decisions.
- Hi-tech incubation and hi-tech enterprise incubation; venture investment in hi-tech development; hi-tech application, research and development in accordance with the law on high technologies; manufacture of biotech products.
- Production of software products, digital content products, key information technology products, provision of software services, information security incident response and information security protection services in accordance with the law on information technology.
- Production of renewable energy, clean energy and production of energy from waste.
- Manufacture of composite materials, light construction materials, precious and rare materials.
- Forest planting, tendering, nurturing, protection and development.
- Rearing, growing, processing and preservation of agricultural, forest and aquatic products;
- Production, propagation and creation of plant varieties, animal breeds, forest plant varieties and aquatic animal breeds.
- Salt production, mining and refining.
- Offshore fishing using advanced fishing methods and gears; fishing logistic services; construction of fishing ship building facilities and building of fishing ships.
- Rescue services at sea.
III. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION, INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION
- Centralized collection, disposal, recycling and reuse of waste.
- Building and commercial operation of infrastructure of industrial parks, export processing zones, hi-tech parks and functional quarters of economic zones.
- Investment in water plants, power plants, water supply and drainage systems, bridges, roads, railways; airports, seaports, river ports; airfields, terminals and other especially important infrastructure facilities under the Prime Minister’s decisions.
- Development of mass transit in urban areas.
- Construction, management and commercial operation of rural marketplaces.
IV. CULTURE, SOCIAL AFFAIRS, SPORTS AND HEALTH
Construction of social houses and resettlement houses.
Investment in epidemic prevention and control facilities.
Scientific research in pharmaceutical production technologies and biotechnologies for production of new medicines.
Production of pharmaceutical materials and primary medicines, essential medicines, medicines for prevention and treatment of social diseases, vaccines, medical bio-products, herbal medicines, traditional medicines, medicines of which patents or other related monopolies are expiring soon; application of advanced technologies and biotechnologies to produce curative medicines for humans according to international GMP standards; production of packages in direct contact with medicines.
Investment in methadone plants.
Investment in and commercial operation of high-achievement sports training centers, sports training centers for people with disabilities; construction of sports establishments with training and competition facilities and equipment for organization of international tournaments; and professional sports training and competition establishments.
Investment in and commercial operation of geriatric and psychiatric centers, centers for treatment of Agent Orange victims; nursing homes for elderly people, people with disabilities, orphans, and street children.
Investment in and commercial operation of medical treatment-education-social labor centers; drug and tobacco addiction treatment establishments; HIV/AIDS treatment establishments.
Investment in and commercial operation of national museums, national cultural houses; national dance, music and song troupes; theaters, film studios, and film production and film printing and development establishments; fine arts and photography exhibition halls; production, manufacture and repair of traditional musical instruments; maintenance and conservation of museums, national cultural houses and arts and culture schools; establishments and craft villages for introduction and development of traditional crafts.