On the morning of July 20, the delegates of the 16th City People's Council approved the draft resolutions and concluded the session.
At the beginning of the session, the Secretary of the session reported on the results of group discussions on the afternoon of July 19. Accordingly, the official delegates and invited delegates of the City People’s Council discussed in 5 groups about some contents according to the guidance of the Standing Committee of the City People’s Council. Most of the delegates noted that the preparation of the 6th session of the City People's Council was very careful and thorough, the draft resolutions were brief, clear, and basically had completion as required. In particular, this session has promptly deployed the application and implemented the digital-mobile session, showing very high determination in the innovation of the City People’s Council; actively implementing the city's digital transformation.
After that, Mr. Le AnhQuan, Standing Vice Chairman of the City People's Committee reported on the issues which voters had many opinions such as: The tasks of implementing Resolution No. 35/2021/QH15 on piloting some specific mechanisms and policies for the city development; continuously direct the implementation of behind schedule projects; research, build and develop new industrial parks and clusters along the corridors on both sides of coastal roads, etc., along with some other contents.
At the session, the delegates of the City People’s Council discussed, highly agreed, and unanimously voted to approve 28 resolutions, including:
- The tasks and solutions for socio-economic development, national defense, and security of the City in the last 6 months of 2022.
- Adjusting and supplementing the city's medium-term public investment plan in the period of 2021 - 2025 and the city's public investment plan in 2022.
- Approving the city's public investment plan in 2023.
- The supervising program in 2023 of the 16th City People's Council, for the term of 2021 - 2026.
- The results of supervising the implementation of policies and legal regulations on land management in the city area.
- The regulations on the collection levels, collection modes, payment, management, and fees for assessment, grant, re-issuance, and adjustment of environmental permits in HaiPhong City.
- Stipulating a list of revenues and rates, management mechanism of revenues, and expenditures of services supporting education and training activities for public educational institutions in the city area.
- Expenditure content, expenditure level for selecting textbooks in general education institutions in HaiPhong City area.
- Prescribing some specific policies to support poor households, near-poor households, and households that have just escaped poverty in the period of 2022 - 2025 in HaiPhong City area.
- Developing HaiPhong City Youth in the period of 2022 - 2030.
- Amending Article 1 of Resolution No. 32/2018/NQ-HDND dated December 10, 2018 on mechanisms and policies to support new construction and repair of houses for households with meritorious services to the revolution and housing difficulties in HaiPhong City area as well as Article 1 of Resolution No. 52/2019/NQ-HDND dated December 9, 2019 on mechanisms and policies to support new construction and repair of houses for poor households in HaiPhong City area in the period of 2020 - 2025.
- Arranging, merging, and renaming villages and resident groups in the city area.
- The increases of average income for officials, civil servants, and public employees working in the Government, the Party, and mass organizations managed by the City.
- Amending and supplementing Article 3 stipulating the support regime for people in charge of receiving citizens, handling complaints, denunciations, and petitions at agencies and units in HaiPhong City promulgated together with Resolution No. 10/2018/NQ-HDND dated July 12, 2018 of the City People’s Council.
- Regulations on contents and tasks of regular expenditure on maintenance and urgent handling of dike incidents in the city area.
- Overall tasks and solutions to collect, transport and treat solid waste in HaiPhong City area in the period of 2022 - 2025, with a vision to 2050.
- Adjusting the housing development program in HaiPhong City to 2020, 2025, and 2030.
- Approving the addition and adjustment of the list of investment projects using rice land and protective forest land; the list of projects subject to land acquisition; the amount of state budget capital expected to be allocated for compensation and site clearance in the city area in 2022.
- The policy of changing the forest use purposes to other purposes for implementing the investment project on building Ben Rung Bridge connecting Thuy Nguyen District, HaiPhong City to Quang Yen Town, QuangNinh Province.
- Changing the purpose of using land for rice cultivation from 02 crops to implement Hoang Huy Green River new urban area project in Hoa Dong Commune, Thuy Nguyen District.
- Decision on the investment policy of the road construction project connecting Nguyen Luong Bang Street with Tran Nhan Tong Street, KienAn District.
- Decision on the investment policy of project on upgrading and expanding Hop Duc Road, Hop Duc Ward, Do Son District.
- Decision on the investment policy of the project on upgrading and expanding ThuongDuc Road, Minh Duc Ward, Do Son District.
- Decision on the investment policy of the construction investment project on building Dai Thang Road (section from Pham Van Dong Street to the road connecting to the resettlement area with a cross-section of 25m), Hoa Nghia Ward, Duong Kinh District.
- Decision on the investment policy of construction investment project on building HaiPhong Road, the section from Road No.353 to HaiPhong intersection, Hoa Nghia Ward, Duong Kinh District.
- Decision on the investment policy of construction investment project on installing protective railing systems along open ditches for drainage and detention basins in the central districts of the City.
- Adjusting the investment policy (the 2nd time) of construction investment project on building Nguyen Trai Bridge.